This reminds me of Pirates of Carribean ...
My favourite shot
The view from the Canteen/ Starbucks in IFC
Ended the day at Langham Place at Honeymoon Desserts and that was an awful one as some waiter dropped his dishes and incidentally, I was the one who got most of the spill amongst everybody there. I was covered in so much mess and they just gave me 3 pieces of serviettes, say sorry 2 times and continued about their work. Was so pissed.... I had to ask for more serviettes while they are completely non empathetic.
So I did what I had to do, went up to cashier and said that I didn't want to pay as they caught so much mess. They said it was not possible but they gave me some free desserts and 50% off.
It was not so much the discount but their rude nonchalance as I was covered in a complete mess that really pissed me off. I had to take a cab back and that cost me $200 as I opted for the $25 tunnel so as to go home faster and stop smelling like mango.
Very very bad service.... yet another display of the great service culture here...
Taking about clothes, if anybody ever says that your clothing is like curtains, think again. This i
Did I mention I went to watch Round the World in 80 Days last Sunday? I must say that I wasn't quite impressed by the theatre and lack of a basic cafe around. A pretty unhappening and uninspirational place I say. And the music and performance wasn't all that fantastic either, at least not compared to Phantom or Les Miserables. And I guess the multi racial crew was a bit unconvincing as well. Anyways, I felt a bit out of place in my rain boots as the weather was much better than predicted.




No comments:
Post a Comment