Against all odds, in the face of a missed breakfast and lunch, and despite a higher priority task on hand, I lent my hand to another. After receiving the grip, the Grateful asked 30 minutes later "Why so hardworking?" when I was working my ass off to make up for the time lost, just like how the joker says his trademark "Why so serious?"
At this point,I momentarily lost my ability to see the good in people.
Was Grateful ...
a. callous
b. lacking EQ
c. offensive
d. have a weird sense of humour
e. uncomfortable with small talk
f. inability to understand causation and effect
g. many of the above
h. all of the above
Or am I simply ...
a. too sensitive
b. too helpful
c. too fat
d. too creative
e. too free
f. too tired/hungry to think straight
g. none of the above
h. all of the above
You tell me and I will be extremely grateful.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment