Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day of my life .. in HK (to date)

After all the karma talk, I realise that good things do come to good people who try and people who pray, regardless of the difficulty of the task or the exact identity of the god/supreme being. And yes, people are very nice if you focus on seeing the good in them.

I also realised the aromatic power of lilies in cheering up anything situation, especially after a hugh sigh.

I realised the near finale of a significant and pretty impt project I started with 2.5 mths ago. It also marks the day I really feel at ease with my ability to survive happily in Hong Kong.

I realised the possibility of romance during marriage as Da and I went to the 50's restaurant in Lan Kwai Fong and had a wheel of a time listening to familiar oldies and watching old people party and sing.

I realised the power of a good name card, for it means better service (i.e. complimentary house wine) and attentive service ..(even in Hong Kong.. yes).

Last, I realised the amazing-ness of eternal youth and ability to enjoy oneself and dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, and indulge in good company like no tomorrow ... in spite of occasion, nationality and age.

No comments: