Monday, August 11, 2008

One good turn deserves another ?

Does what goes up really come down? Does one good turn deserve another? Karma?

I became really unsure after the strange turn of events last week and today. What started a gesture paved in good intentions was mistaken by another whose good intentions were mistaken by yet another.

And yet the strange thing was nobody attempted to rectify or clarify using the most familiar medium called phone or do the primitive "walking over" since the proximity is like 3 metres. Everybody used email till the point of no return. Till now, I am still not sure why it's so hard to take the bull by the horns, especially when the humble onlooker already clearly pointed out that it's a misunderstanding. Perhaps it's harder to react when you are the protagonist. Anyway, I just want peace and simplicity but it seems that sometimes simplicity can be very hard.

And I also realise to my horror that not claiming cab fares can also be a problem - this inherently causes the boss to ask your colleagues why you don't have to claim late night and still can handle 3 products?

Argh..... where is the good worker's karma?

No comments: