There is a silver lining to getting chicken pox. The inordinate amount of time I have to myself allows not only utmost focus on Project SA, but also the time to rediscover my green passion.
Just as it was meant to be, I spotted an online course offered by the Lund University in Sweden on Sustainable Development and it's free of charge. Course starts in late January but the only problem is the deadline was 15 Dec 08. Nonetheless, I sent in my full application .. full CV, motivation letter and Uni degree (yeah I got desperate for an electronic copy so I got a picture using my digital camera).
If the world conspires to help me achieve what I want, then let me be chosen for the course!
This will boost up the credentials I will have for the Project SA which is my greatest dream I have right now.
May the forces be with me!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment