What a way to start my 27th year of life!
Yeah right ... I won't even dare to wear bikini now with the recent attack of the chicken pox ...
Do you know that this year my lunar Birthday is 1 day after my Ang Moh birthday but do you know that I only got 1 present? Cox only my mama knows that...and I knew it only yesterday.
Do you know that absence makes the heart grow fonder but do you know that distance also makes the eyes grow sharper and the brain grow wiser?
Do you know that good friends you make in your childhood days are truly friends to keep but do you know that the greatest friends are like stars, very far but always there?
At this grand age, I am grateful
for having a loving husband, family, friends & cats
for knowing that I am loved and blessed
for keeping the passion alive
for having the guts to dream and going for it
for growing older and hopefully wiser
for getting chicken pox as an adult and not dying





No comments:
Post a Comment