Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wakeboarding at Sai Kung Town (traditional Chinese: 西貢市)




























My first sporty weekend ... 2 Sundays ago.

An afternoon of body aching, healthy fun at Sai Kung where I had my 2nd wakeboarding experience after a good 7 years ago in NTU (when Winnie and Gis first joined the Wakeboarding club). As before, it was tough standing up straight but key thing is I managed to stand! Given that I am no longer so sporty, it was really tough to resist the force pulling me forward. And I also found a new problem in flipping over when i land on my stomach like how a turtle find it hard to flip when it lands on its shell. Think all the struggling and flipping over is the reason before my strained ankle.... but still ..the trip was fun as it was a real getaway from the hustle and crowd of Hong Kong city on weekends.
And did I mention the amazing Lai Lui Ha and Scallops and crabs and stuff. Amazing.

No comments: