Last party at Winnie's
Perhaps the more we believe, the more good things seem to come our way.
Qida was coming back on Thursday but that plan was almost wrecked by Typhoon T8! (starts from T1, T3, T8, T9, T10). The first in 3 years in HK. Thankfully I had insisted that he should come back on Thur since it's a holiday. Thanks to National Day, he was spared being stranded at HK airport.
Qida was coming back on Thursday but that plan was almost wrecked by Typhoon T8! (starts from T1, T3, T8, T9, T10). The first in 3 years in HK. Thankfully I had insisted that he should come back on Thur since it's a holiday. Thanks to National Day, he was spared being stranded at HK airport.
So as usual, we went on the rampage for movies and we watched both Rush Hour 3 and Bourne Ultimatum all in one day.
The next morning was then spent eating ba ku teh with parents, then the Jay Chou's movie "Secrets". The story was quite enchanting I think. His piano skills almost made me want to pick it up immediately. Even the classical pieces sounds really invigorating.
After the movie, we were not sure hwere to go next so as usual Ihad my craving for massages so we sussed out this parlour at this dunno-wat plaza, to the right of Orchard Point (OG), with every hope that it wouldn't be too dodgy. Well, we tried a head shoulder foot thingie and honestly it was a bit too painful for my liking. I was squaiming away and keep saying " tong tong " though I am quite an avid massage go-er.
Anyway, to cut the story short cox I am going shopping soon. We went to try this new ma-la hotpot at Liang Seah street and by some stroke of chance, met with Winnie and Tat for drinks at Mt Emily - a charming hideout which I think will close soon due to serious lack of business on a Fri night.
So spontaneously we decided to celebrate Tat's brithday today and my job is to bring Wii to Winnie's house. So we are starting our planning now.




No comments:
Post a Comment