Why does it have to be money? How about happiness? Isn't there a better objective?
After all being rich doesn't mean you are happy.
But it's easier to be happy. One probably need not go through the same level of tenacity, determination, hard work, tolerance, talent and skill to be happy but one certainly requires all that and more to be a millionaire by 30. So I choose this as a goal.
But does the more difficult goal necessarily means the right/best thing to do? Probably not. Since waging World War I or II were not easy, building the Great Wall was not easy, invading Iraq was not easy.
Then again, being the president of United States is not easy, saving the environment is not easy, loving your enemy is not easy, and yet, these can very much be the right things to do.
As such, I conclude that the difficulty of the objective does not equate to the value of the goal.
Blogged with the Flock Browser




No comments:
Post a Comment