Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Chapter - Hong Kong Hong Kong

This is a significant day not simply because it is Buddha's birthday, i.e. it's public holiday in Hong Kong...it is also the day I stepped into HK with a working visa on my passport, the day I bought new furniture fr IKEA, the day I got a HK mobile line 94449xxxx (regardless of their taboo for 4), the day I unpack my bags of luggage, the day I settle in!
 
True to Da's words, now the house spots a brand new look with the new arrangement of furniture and stuff. I had to try my utmost and the garang guni in me not to fill it up with clutter again. Yes, that would be my new motto in life, amidst learning cantonese at a lightning pace, getting acquainted to the HK business, getting a real feel of actual marriage life with real household chores and my hubby by my side. Brand new chapter it is.... can't wait to start living la vida loca !  
 

No comments: