Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Only constant thing in life is change

Today I received news that my ex boss is leaving which is pretty sad as I think she is one of those finer bosses that I really respect. However, nothing in life is for sure right? I didn't expect to be back so soon in the Singapore and I didnt expect her to be leaving so shortly thereafter as well. In fact, in hindsight, none of the people who were in my team has already left, all within 2 years. Now if change is not the only constant, what is ?
 
Well, having said that, thankfully good friends don't really change all the time . .. and tonight I had a fabulous dinner with Xian and Shu at Gobi , and service was really good too! Think should be heading back there again. Penne Pasta & Minestroni is recommended!
 

1 comment:

Shuz said...

omg, has it been abt 2 wks since we met? time just whizzes past!