Monday, August 03, 2009

Movies I have watched

Think I will start a regular update on movies I have watched as it's really extensive in my humble opinion....And a rating system..
5 stars for MUST WATCH
1 star for MUST NOT WASTE MONEY 
 
In order of recency ...
 
1. Overheard 窃听风云
Rating: 5
Thrilling. Exciting watch but one will still leave theatre affected.
Moral of story: Crime doesn't pay.
 
2. Harry Potter  
Rating: 2
Boring. Almost fell asleep. No climax.
Moral of story: Not sure.... sequel sucks?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
 
3. Murderer
Rating: 5
Thrilling with good twists. Pretty depressing so don't watch it on a day you feel down. Gruesome so don't watch after a heavy meal.
Moral of story: Try to stay sane no matter what.
 
4.Sunshine Cleaning 
Rating: 4 
Interesting plot but not action packed. Good for lazy afternoon or plane ride.
Moral of story: Don't use candles.

No comments: