Did I say I submit my blog entry on leadership to 1 of Dymock's competition. If they buy it, then I will get a free copy of the new book on Genghis Khan. Wish me luck! Anyway, I am trying to make it back to Singapore in the weekend of 7th June. Whoever is reading this, pls email me or message me on Sg line to catch up!
I had wanted to share more insights on leadership..but now guess I am a bit tired of the so called leadership... so guess I will talk about sabbatical ..
Think the idea of a sabbatical really appeal yet can be very hard to achieve. Imagine getting a sabbatical now, bet you will be confronted with many
- are you retrenched ?
- are you very stressed ? Any problems?
- unhappy at work ?
- why you give up your stable job? Are you in trouble daughter/son?
Rather, I think a sabattical is just something that one can consider or is easier to consider if you don't have any obligations now ... or any liabilities. And it should be a viable option before one gets burnt out or baggage gets too heavy & opportunity costs get too high , not after.




No comments:
Post a Comment