This, too, will pass.
Is that so?
Maybe
Acceptance, Enjoyment and Enthusiaism
The quicker you are in attaching verbal or mental labels to things, people, or situations, the more shallow and lifeless your reality becomes, and the more deadened you become to reality, the miracle of life that continuously unfolds within and around you.In this way, cleverness may be gained, but wisdom is lost and so are joy, love, creativity, and aliveness.
When you completely accept a loss, you go beyond ego, and who you are, the I Am which is conscienciousness itself, emerges.
It doesn't mean you should never lock your door. All it means is that sometimes letting things go is an act far greater power than defending or hanging on.
Complaining is one of ego's favourite strategies for strengthening itself. Every complaint is a little story the mind makes up that you completely believe in.
At times, you may have to take practical steps to protect yourself from deeply unconscious people. This you can do without making them into your enemies. Your greatest protection, however, is being conscious. Somebody becomes an enemy if you personalise the unconsciousness that is the ego. Nonreaction is not weakness but strength. Another word for non reaction is forgiveness. To forgive is to overlook, or rather to look through. You look through the ego to the sanity rhat is in every humna being as his or her essence.
Thought can at most point to truth, but it never is the truth. "The finger pointing to the moon is not the moon"
Spiritual realization is to see clearly that what I perceive, experience, think or feel is ultimately not who I am, that I cannot find myself in all those things that continuously pass away.
You become addicted to another person, or rather to you rimage of that person. It has nothing to do with true love which contains no wanting whatsover. Te quiero means "I want you" as well as "I love you" in Spanish. Te amo, which doesn't have this ambiguity, is rarely used - perhaps because true love is just as rare.




No comments:
Post a Comment